Go Back   Home Owners Forum > Home Discussion Forums > Real Estate, Investing, And Money Matters
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-2012, 11:09 AM   #7
JohnBroderick

Real estate investment involves the commitment of funds to property with an aim to generate income through rental or lease and to achieve capital appreciation. Real estate refers to immovable property, such as land, and everything else that is permanently attached to it, such as buildings.
JohnBroderick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 02:56 PM   #8
thinton

Smile Real Estate Investing in Canada

Hi
I am a new member as of today.

Your post is basic but your page from the link is very good. I am from Canada - do you are is there others that work in the Canadian Market.

Thank You
thinton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2012, 06:19 AM   #9
brevard

Default real estate

This site help you in the property management melbourne fl give you best deal in real estate investment in affordable price. Lots of people join the property management melbourne fl because they have many years experience in real estate.
brevard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 03:34 AM   #10
brevard

Default property management melbourne fl

Real estate business is the best to earn money.You have to invest a lot of money to buy properties but you can earn a lot of money future.The property management melbourne fl provides properties in an affordable price.These properties can be bought anywhere as you want.Both the residential and commercial properties are available in this system.
brevard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 06:18 PM   #11
Ryan Tucker

Default Actually reading

Quote:
Originally Posted by RewardHunter View Post
I'm looking to invest in some real estate then rent it out as a vacation home on sites like HereStay, HomeAway, and VRBO. Any suggestions on where I should look? I need someplace affordable, but also somewhere where people are likely to want to visit on a regular basis. Thoughts?
I thought I would respond to your question rather than just ramble about nonsense in order to fill space. :-(

Look for places on those sites where rental homes are in high demand, such as beach front properties. Choose the area you are interested in and then find a Realtor who represents that area to start considering a property. There are a lot of things to consider such as will you be living there part of the time, or will it be empty? Why not purchase a property to rent 100% of the time?

Also 'affordable' is relative depending upon whom you are talking to. Meet with a financial planner to determine what your 'affordable' is and then search investment purchases accordingly. You don't want to get your heart set on a great beach front property, if it exceeds what you should be spending.

Another thing to consider if having a back-up plan. If you are only renting for vacationing purposes, what happens if it doesn't rent for one full year? How will you pay your mortgage? What contingencies do you have? Can you cover the mortgage?

Good luck!
Ryan Tucker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:11 AM   #12
keyshawnroderick

The information shared in this topic is really useful for real estate investing. I have also noticed that investing in real estate business is getting very popular these days and is getting more popular compared to any kind of business.
keyshawnroderick is offline   Reply With Quote