Go Back   Home Owners Forum > Home Discussion Forums > Real Estate, Investing, And Money Matters
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-11-2011, 06:10 AM   #1
Alastair

Default Foreclosures and Real estate Prices

I have heard that the residential property prices are gone down due to large number of foreclosures. SO I am planning to purchase a residential property in the Ohio State.
But there are many legal complexities associated with the transaction i guess.I am here to seek some expert advice from you on this conjuncture.
Old 03-18-2011, 10:33 AM   #2
halstonwind

did you ever hear about that guy here in california that was charged for starting a fire not that long ago well they asked why hid did it and his answer was cause he needed work well he was a firefighter so now it might of been a real state agent that started this fire just to sell a home people are crazy.
Old 08-16-2011, 05:59 PM   #3
Miamihomes

Just make sure that you can buy a property for at least 30-40% under market value (foreclosure-short sale) Otherwise, it might be better for you to wait a little longer.
Old 11-03-2011, 04:32 AM   #4
rosaanniey

Nice information! Thanks for sharing..
rosaanniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 08:05 AM   #5
rosenable

There are many factors that control the real estate prices in the market. It doesn't matter whether you are a buyer or a lender, but these market factors always play an instrumental role. Let me discuss them with you.
rosenable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 08:24 AM   #6
keyshawnroderick

I am very happy to find this topic. Thanks for creating the page! I'm positive that it will be very popular ans serve a lots of people. It has good and valuable info.
keyshawnroderick is offline   Reply With Quote