Go Back   Home Owners Forum > Home Discussion Forums > Real Estate, Investing, And Money Matters
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-16-2011, 05:42 PM   #13
Miamihomes

Unless you can get an unbelievable deal on the property, don't even think about it. You might want to try to search for foreclosures that are 40% below market price. It is very risky and you don't want to have your relationship with your dad go down because you took such a risky investment.
Old 10-29-2011, 05:25 AM   #14
Roshelle

In my own opinion, loans are easy way to realize the things you plan but you must also consider important things as well. Taking risk could be a good decision but make sure you have 80% committed with the loan you decide to have or else you would suffer consequences as well
Roshelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 04:26 AM   #15
rosaanniey

Great stuff! Thanks for sharing a lot.
rosaanniey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2013, 03:00 AM   #16
Gladwin Elton

Buying a house can be a great decision for students--or it can be a disaster. It depends on your financial goals, where you are financially now, and the type of person that you are.

If you are buying a house, then you can consider taking out a large loan instead of a mortgage.
Gladwin Elton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2013, 06:36 AM   #17
Bradley

I think you should seriously consider the threat your dad is getting. If anything happens to you or the home, or insane things happens to either of you there's a important disadvantage that could economically impact you for a lengthy period.
Bradley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2013, 02:31 AM   #18
concaduuoi

S? phát triên c?a xã h?i lo*i ngu?i không nên ch? don thu?n l* l?y m?c tiêu phát tri?n kinh th? l*m ch? y?u, m* nên thi?t l?p m?t môi tru?ng s?ng h*i hòa. Sau khi dã n?m d? nh?ng h?u qu? do môi tru?ng biên d?i gây ra, con ngu?i m?i c?m th?y c?n thi?t ph?i ch?nh cung thêm c?u, t? mình ph?n t?nh, quay v? v?i ti?ng g?i t? nhiên. T? dó trong quá trình không ng?ng ph?n t?nh, l*m m?i l?i nh?ng tri th?c v? m?i quan h? gi?a con ngu?i v?i t? nhiên, nh?ng lý lu?n v? phong th?y con ngu?i Trung qu?c du?c luu truy?n t? bao lâu nay ng*y c*ng du?c dánh giá cao.
concaduuoi is offline   Reply With Quote