Go Back   Home Owners Forum > Home Discussion Forums > Powering your home
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-20-2010, 06:57 AM   #1
archiebron

Default Get beautiful plants

Get some beautiful plants and place them in many different locations around your home. Make sure that you purchase plants that do not need direct sunlight. Plants add life and peacefulness to your home, as well as helping the air quality.
Old 03-16-2011, 09:18 AM   #2
rockdigital

My favorite indoor plant is the ponytail palm tree. It is a succulent so you only water it about once every two weeks. It can grow in almost any lighting condition.
Old 09-16-2011, 10:51 AM   #3
Leonardo74

These are the photos of the plants i have.

1. Angel Ivy Ring Topiary
Use this fast-growing angel ivy topiary (also known as wire vine) as a lush, living frame for seasonal flowers and bulbs that you can plant at the base of the ring.

2. Braided Ficus Tree
Easy care and adaptability have made the ficus one of the most popular plants grown by indoor gardeners. The variegated foliage and the braided stems of this ficus will really catch your attention.

3. Cactus Combo Bonsai
Bring a touch of the Southwest into your home with a miniature cactus garden. With its unusual plant forms and temperature and moisture adaptability, cacti are an intriguing group of plants.
Old 10-03-2012, 10:19 AM   #4
marvin_smith

Really, plants are the important part of our environment. Plants make air clean by grasping CO2 from environment. It is also good if you keep plants inside your house.
marvin_smith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 06:06 PM   #5
Lane8100

I visited there.Contains great stuff.Quality is most important thing in buying mattress from anywhere...me and my wife looking forward to buy new mattress for home.This information will be helpful for me...thanks archiebron...
Lane8100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 08:17 AM   #6
Arnlee

Flowers is one of the best attraction that people will love to see in there home that is placed in the different corners of the place.
Arnlee is offline   Reply With Quote