Go Back   Home Owners Forum > Home Discussion Forums > Home Cleaning
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-2012, 06:48 AM   #13
salerugs

Default Make you home a clean home

Stainless steel sink should always be problem after every use of it.Its difficulte to clean them .Acids and other chemical have the potential to clean them but they damage the finish of stainless steel sink. It is better to avoid these chemical and foods that contain these in the sink.
their are some other tips that can used to clean them.
Mild soap and a nylon sponge can be used for daily cleaning of a stainless steel.We also can used all purpose and glass cleaner to clean the sink as well.Every day clean the sink after using a cleaner or soap and then dry it with a softf cloth.We aslo remove sports by using a clean cloth soaked in vingear.Stainless steel sink should always be problem after every use of it.Its difficulte to clean them .Acids and other chemical have the potential to clean them but they damage the finish of stainless steel sink. It is better to avoid these chemical and foods that contain these in the sink.
their are some other tips that can used to clean them.
Mild soap and a nylon sponge can be used for daily cleaning of a stainless steel.We also can used all purpose and glass cleaner to clean the sink as well.Every day clean the sink after using a cleaner or soap and then dry it with a softf cloth.We aslo remove sports by using a clean cloth soaked in vingear.
Hope this will help you.

Thanks.
salerugs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 07:00 AM   #14
Jasone

Thanks for sharing all this information. It helps in making home clean process easy.
Jasone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 10:39 AM   #15
Jasone

Default Hi,

According to my point of view clean home look really beautiful and help you to live healthy. I always clean our home every Sunday. I think this is fantastic information that you share me.
Jasone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2012, 03:12 AM   #16
Duffhoolley

Default строительств

мне кажется очень полезная штука
Duffhoolley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2012, 05:21 AM   #17
teddy_mallow

Great tips! I always clean my house every Sunday. I have always gone through the basic cleaning with homemade products. I think taking of the professional cleaners advice we can make our cleaning process successful.
Old 06-19-2012, 09:58 AM   #18
MarryJone

Nice tips about cleaning home. I agree with all cleaning process. Once in a week I clean my house. Though I have taken the professional advice too for cleaning, which was also a helpful way to clean my house.