Go Back   Home Owners Forum > Home Discussion Forums > Home Cleaning
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2010, 04:20 AM   #1
jeniferdesauza

Default Make you home a clean home

1. Keep Up As You Go
Little things like rinsing and putting your dishes in the dishwasher as soon as you are done or putting things away right after you use them will keep your home clean and clutter free and prevent you from having a huge job to tackle later on.
2. Set Yourself Manageable Goals
Each day give yourself a task to accomplish that feels manageable to you, even if it's just cleaning a bathroom or tossing in a load of laundry. Over the course of a week, it all adds up to a cleaner home.
3. Learn to Work Efficiently
About's Housekeeping site is full of tips for getting organized and working more efficiently. Jobs that go by more quickly are more likely to get done when you are tired.
4. Break Through Procrastination
When we feel bad it's so easy to say, "I'll just do this tomorrow." Learn techniques to break through the urge to procrastinate and you can save yourself from having all the little jobs pile up into a big one.
5. Nobody Is Perfect
Expecting perfection is setting yourself up for disappointment and stress. Forgive yourself for being human and set reasonable standards that keep you comfortable and sanitary.
6. Delegate When Possible
If there are other people living in your home, it may create more work but there are also more hands to do the work. Get everyone doing their part to help you.
7. It's Okay to Hire a Maid Service
If it's within your budget, hire a maid service. You'll have a clean home and one less thing to worry about.
Old 10-05-2010, 01:50 AM   #2
april_luv

great tips about cleaning home. well. as of me, i always clean our house, and

every Saturday or Sunday we have a general cleaning that we need to clean

the house, it's our protocol. general cleaning once a week make a lot of

difference. and it felt so good to have a clean house, you can set back and

relax well. you can even smell the sent of a new clean house.
Old 08-11-2011, 06:25 AM   #3
sebastomas

Yes, I also agree that cleaning your home is really important as it has many benefits of it. The most important benefit of a clean home is that it helps you to live healthy and you would not feel sick.
Old 08-12-2011, 05:33 PM   #4
tigardmaidbrigade

Default Tigard Maid Services

Green Cleaning Products are best for people safety then that of chemicals mixed in cleaning products. Most of the Tigard Maid servants use this eco frinedly Cleaning Products to offer healthy services.
Old 10-04-2011, 12:12 PM   #5
Maverick

Cleaned homes looks really beautiful and it shows other people that you are well mannered and knows how to keep your home clean and tidy so use the best products like Green cleaning products for better cleaning..!!
Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2011, 05:16 PM   #6
hairs

very nice article sharing and very informational for us. fantastic method that you share . i'll implement to that method in future. nice to have this. thanks man.
hairs is offline   Reply With Quote