Go Back   Home Owners Forum > Home Discussion Forums > Home Cleaning
Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-04-2007, 11:30 PM   #1
CURIOUS GEORGE

Default freezer cleaning

i've got a freezer that has a bad odor and wondering how to get it
out.heres my email address. SMALL-GEORGE@WEBTV.NET i do appricate it.

Old 06-04-2007, 11:30 PM   #2
MaryL

Default Re: freezer cleaning

"CURIOUS GEORGE" <small-george@webtv.net> wrote in message
news:11842-4613D893-101@storefull-3131.bay.webtv.net...
> i've got a freezer that has a bad odor and wondering how to get it
> out.heres my email address. SMALL-GEORGE@WEBTV.NET i do appricate it.
>

Try washing it out with a solution of water and baking soda, then place a
couple of boxes of open baking soda in the freezer for a few days. Baking
soda is very helpful at absorbing freezer/refrigerator odors. If it is a
*very* bad odor (such as caused by food spoilage or a freezer that has been
unplugged and closed for a long time), also try placing several pans filled
with a layer of charcoal briquettes in the freezer -- but be sure they are
plain charcoal briquettes and not the type that are permeated with fluid for
"easy" lighting.

MaryL

Old 09-07-2012, 07:51 AM   #3
lisawilson288

Defrost. Unplug it, remove any baskets, racks and removable parts. Keep the top lid open and allow the appliance to come to room temperature. If there is ice buildup on the inside walls, allow to melt naturally. Youíll have water on the bottom once itís melted. Remove that first before cleaning.
lisawilson288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 09:56 AM   #4
Alec20

Thanks very very useful.It is a very useful article.
Alec20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 10:23 AM   #5
dxzwrn045

Default Moncler Ja

Will you be reviewing having Moncler Jackets Coats materials you can Buy Moncler Kids purchase ENGLAND in conjunction with briquettes Moncler Jackets For Men Scotland on Moncler Vest Fake line? Your selection shall be fantastic and discover consequently sign Moncler Vest Sell up to interest rates big Moncler Kids Coats using a strong improving amount of people contained in the english which really can be nowadays Moncler Vest Womens investigating the deal Moncler Coats Clothing to get materials along Cheapest Moncler Jacket with Men Down Moncler Jacket briquettes. Methods on the subject Compare Moncler Jacket of becoming Moncler Jacket Men Red fire wood Moncler Vests and even briquettes Black Moncler Vests on line is, having Discount Moncler Store said that, Moncler Online Retailers the reality that you can Moncler Online Store detailed styles have Buy Moncler Coat hunting Moncler Bullet Proof Vest by a office at Moncler Jackets For Men Price home.
dxzwrn045 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2013, 10:24 AM   #6
tr1tgr018mh

Default ugg ???

Funny, those hypocrites have the face of foreign claims to have caught the ??? teach everyone, really shameless ah ! Solitude lost days can not help but worry about them for the little witch,ugg ???, despite all the way down, coach has left a lot of markings, but still felt uneasy. Wang class master then said: Do not say that these earthly masters, even that power to the sublimity of the Holy master class is also difficult to pass, according to teach Code records, there is a holy master class had forcibly break the lock god Omen large array failed, forging feather while back. At this time, the innermost Tokgo lost days, and that long-lost speech voice again sounded softly : Omen lock Fortune anything, but it is a small Huanfa only, until the Sacred Eye of Heaven opened, everything will be nowhere to hide. Omen Valley is extremely broad, Tokgo lost days, under the guidance of the crowd came to the hall of procedure Evil,ugg ??, the majestic hall is full of Golem, one very ferocious.
Both sides of the hall was full of people, everyone breath long, lost days Tokgo secretly scared, no fewer than ten people ???? ??? sensed cultivation has reached the second king master class above. Middle of a large eagle sitting on a magic throne aged about 60 or so of the elderly, the elderly anger and prestige, an majestic momentum faint from its body through the hair out. Is this the Cult Master, martial arts evil ways of the Supreme Leader ? Solitude lost days secretly conjecture. That skinny collar coach come forward salute the king master class : live under the expectations leader, has invited Solitude son. Haha...... body with Magic Solitude son really king of the air, there is such a young age, repair of a future bound limitless, really coach Modao fortunate ah ! Cult Master celestial dome wind laughed. Where, leader overrated, and the leader of the people is ingenious, world hegemony around the corner.
Come, give Solitude son watching seat. Heavens wind ordered. Next,ugg ??? ??, the celestial dome wind began to introduce the Basilica of human Solitude lost days,ugg ??? ??, and what the elders, law enforcement, messenger...... until the day listening to the head of Solitude lost big as a bucket,???????, just finished presentation. Look out for Solitude defeat Evil people attach great importance to the coming days, almost a little qualified people came to the hall above. Do people compliment on Solitude defeat YORK,?? ??, stir him a man of chaos expressed deep admiration. Listening to these words of half-truths, his heart secretly sneer : coach Is not want me to do everything we can to unlock those seal it, now I pay homage plus,?? ???????, true to my desire to complete a coach,?? ???????, I am afraid, immediately into another pair of colors. Next time, not to mention the solution Evil crowd burst seal things began to swing in the banquet hall on the row for the lost days Jiefeng dust Solitude.
????????

?tid=4424889&pid=4811125&page=1&extra=page%3D1#pid 4811125

?mod=viewthread&tid=1974549&pid=2287591&page=1&ext ra=page=1#pid2287591
tr1tgr018mh is offline   Reply With Quote